Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Favorite Flavor of IceCream

 
This is actually a fairly easy one for me to answer... However, in my world there is ice cream and then there is soft serve frozen yogurt... And I have a favorite of each....
 
 
First... The yogurt... Yep.... The Country's Best Yogurt... TCBY's White Chocolate Mousse! And if you must know it requires a waffle cone and peanut butter chips!
 
 
Followed by my favorite flavor of ice cream... Cookies 'n Cream! And it must be Blue Bell!
 
 
And since this is my blog and I can answer the questions the way I want I will share my favorite ice cream treat...
 
 
Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich!!! Yes, a little piece of Ice Cream Sandwich goodness!!!
 
 
Now, What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment