Saturday, September 14, 2013

5 Random Facts and Selfie Photo(s)

I had to look back for selfie photos of me... I take a lot of selfie photos with Colin but not many that are just of me.
 
April 2012 in Washington D.C.

I looked back through some of my pictures and found a few that I took of myself... And I promise at the end of the challenge I will take a selfie on the day of the post!

June 2013 in Alaska

Now for 5 random facts about myself...

May 2013
1. Most of you probably already know this... Because I think my only readers... If I have any are all people I know personally... But I am #2 child in a line of 7 kids... And yes, we all have the same mom and dad! All my siblings are my best friends and have helped shape me into who I am today!

June 2013 - With T-shirt Colin's brother bought me
 2. I was once in school to be a Physical Therapy Assistant... But I dropped out... And then I tried X-ray Tech for all of two seconds until I didn't get into the VERY small program.  It's all good though, I have since gone on to get my Bachelors in Business and I'm almost done with my Master's in Health Care Administration. So don't be afraid of changing majors! But I am forever thankful for my hardest classes ever of Human A&P 1 and 2 and my medical terminology classes because they have helped me tremendously over the last 10 years since I took them.
Sept 2012 & July 2013
3. On that same note, Colin's doctor thought I was a new PT or tech at his spinal cord injury rehab hospital when I was going through my training because I had such great form and medical knowledge.

August 2013 Chicago Bean
4. When I say I want some Mexican food it really means I want chips and salsa and queso dip! Yep, I usually fill up on those before I even get to the actual Mexican food.
June 2013 Canada
5. I can count on one hand the times that I have ever worn make up... I don't wear it at all. I won't even know where to start. I grew up being told I was beautiful so I didn't ever feel I needed it to feel beautiful... But I don't think there is anything wrong with those who wear makeup.

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures! I think it is admirable that you don't wear makeup hardly at all. I am trying to get to that point. Some days I will go without, but I usually get someone from work telling me I look tired lol. But I guess averaging about 4 hours of sleep a night (because of the baby) will do that! :) I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete