Wednesday, December 30, 2015

To Blog or Not to Blog...

I've gone round and round about blogging again or not and I couldn't decide for a while. I have several different blog sites I've used in the past for different things. I quit blogging for different reasons, some of which I'm trying to put behind me and other I'll just get over but in the mean time I will try this blog thing again. I have decided to use not only this blog but the other for different areas.

If you are looking for random rambling and a little life thrown into the mix you can find it here!

If you are looking for accessible adventures I will be blogging about them on the Adventures with Colin and Heather Blog. I will work on updating trips we have taken and the accessible parts of them not only from the the past but also for future trips.

If you are looking to work on goals you can check out Heather's 101 in 1001 days. My current list ends in March 2016 so I have LOTS of updating to do as well as starting on my new list!

If you are looking for craft ideas (or ways I have turned ideas into reality) you can turn to Crafting with Heather. I've started posting various projects I've completed and there are plenty more to share!

Lastly, if you are looking for tried and tested recipes you can find them on my family food blog in Clegg's Kitchen!

Remember, I haven't blogged in a while (only a few post in all of 2015 and mostly none since 2014) so I will have to get back into the swing of things! But we will get there, right!

1 comment:

  1. awesome! I like reading blogs much better than other forms of social media. I will have to go follow your other blogs to watch for updates.

    ReplyDelete