Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Outlet through blogging... and a challenge!

I am not the writer in the family at all. But I have found that putting my thoughts on paper is an outlet of sorts for me.

While I have my other blogs where I write about the adventures Colin and I have and my 101 things on 1001 days blog I still wanted to be able to have another place... A place for things that aren't adventures and aren't on the 101 list.

So I decided to bring this blog back to life... I thought I would do that through a blog challenge!

While most blog challenges have rules and regulations you need to follow I decided I would find a list of blog post suggestions I like, then blog through the list... I don't have to follow a certain order or a certain calendar/day requirement to post. This would allow me to write without putting the pressure of keeping up with current life or the constant feeling of being behind on blogging.

So here's the list...
-Self-Portrait and 5 random facts about yourself.
-Favorite Quote(s).
-What makes you happy?
-Best Childhood Memory.
-Favorite movies you never get sick of watching.
-Your last random act of kindness.
-What's your dream job?
-Biggest Pet Peeve.
-What's on your life list/bucket list?
-Daily Routine.
-Last book you read.
-Something that you miss.
-Do you have regret?
-What's on your iPod?
-List 10 things that make you awesome.
-What's your biggest accomplishment?
-Why and when did you start blogging?
-Where are you happiest?
-List 5 blogs you read on a regular basis and why?
-What do you collect?
-What's your biggest fear?
-What do you do when you're home all alone?
-Do you have a hobby?
-Describe your most embarrassing moment.
-Describe your location.
-What's your favorite food?
-List 3 online friends you've never met in real life but hope to soon.
-What's your guilty pleasure?
-What's your favorite time of year and why?
-What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
-Self-Portrait and explain what you liked the most about this challenge.

Happy Blogging time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment