Wednesday, April 6, 2011

to do list

I'm a big fan of to do list.. Or list in general. I make them for everything!


Current to do list is in the making..


Is it sad that I put things like...


-Check Post Office

-Change Light Bulb in bathroom

-Return stuff to library

-Hook up Internet


... on my list. These are only a few things... Things I should remember to do anyways but I'm putting on the list for a couple of reasons.


Main thing, sense of accomplishment. Well maybe not the main reason.


Somethings I put on my list cause I forgot. The light bulb for instance, I noticed it the other day (more like a week and a half ago) when I was blow drying my hair. One of the lights somehow had separated the glass part from the part the screws into the light socket and is only hanging my a thread (quite literally). But I finished blow drying my hair got ready for work and didn't think again about the light bulb cause the other lights still work and its not like I'm going into a dark bathroom as a reminder.


Back to the sense of accomplishment, there is something about the magical line through the things on your list that lets you know that you have completed something! That even if its a small thing or big thing you can look back and know how you filled your day.


So... What's on your lists?

No comments:

Post a Comment