Friday, November 12, 2010

Where does the time go?

I keep writing post in my head or find things I want to blog about but when I sit down at the computer nothing comes to mind! Terrible!

I started my job with Liberty National Life Insurance. Things are going pretty well. Honestly I wasn't sure at first but things are beginning to look up. I finally got my first paycheck!!!

I've been having my moments of frustration over getting the divorce final. Too much of the her lawyer/his lawyer mess for me. Way more than I care for sure!

I have so many things on my to do list but can't seem to get motivation to get any of the things completed. I sure can seem to add more things to it though!

Got to run for now but I am gonna try and make myself post more soon!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you found a job and got a paycheck!

    I'm sure the divorce is something you just want to get over with and move on. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete