Saturday, October 16, 2010

Peeking Through the Gate


Through life we will hear the saying that the grass is greener on the other side. But as we peek through the fences of life we learn that the grass is not necessarily greener on the other side. It's really just another brand of grass ;-)

Life changes on a daily basis, it might not affect you on a day to day basis but you will notice things around you that are changing.

I am not a big fan of change. But change it good!

Fall is my favorite time of the year because of the changing colors on the trees. It makes a beautiful picture of how change is good for us. God is taking life, changing its colors, letting it hide for a season to help it grow internally (spiritually), then allowing it to bloom again!

Life for me has changed alot lately. For those of you who don't know I am getting a divorce. No details needed but know I am better for it. Lots of stress has been released from my shoulders. Granted I still have things to take care of but please let's not have a pity party for Heather and say I'm sorry. God has brought me this far and I know I am not alone. I have the support of my wonderful family and friends supporting me and wrapping me up with love!

So now after a time of silence I will let you peek through the gate and into my life again. I have missed my blogging family!

BTW, Thanks mom for the idea on the title! (And yes, those are pictures of me!)




6 comments:

  1. I love it! Looking forward to peeking through the gate with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures! I found you from your old blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, I had no idea this was going on! I'm so sorry. I hope you find a fresh beginning. It's good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to have you back in the blogging world! I am so sorry about all you have been going through. I am praying that God leads you in a path of new beginnings and joys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad your blogging again!

    P.S. Love the new blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sad to hear of your news. Praying for strength and wisdom in the days ahead. Let me know if you need anything. Glad you're back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete